1. What is the "Bet Now" feature?
1. What is Gamer Proving Grounds?
A. Gamer Proving Grounds is an online platform that allows users all around the world to wager on video games.
Whether it's a game you are playing in or a game others are playing,
Gamer Proving Grounds allows users to place wagers in a fun and secure e-Sports platform.
2. How do I use Gamer Proving Grounds?
A. Simply register as a user, purchase your desired amount of credits, and have fun!
3. Are there any costs to join?
A. Gamer Proving Grounds is absolutely free to sign up with no obligations.
4. What gaming platforms does Gamer Proving Grounds use?
A. Gamer Proving Grounds is always up to date with the latest consoles.
Currently we support Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PC, Mobile, and Nintento Wii.
5. Are there any restrictions to using Gamer Proving Grounds?
A. All users must be at least 18 years of age and abide by their country/state laws when it comes to online wagering.
6. What if I forgot my password?
A. Go to the "Sign In" page and click on the "Forgot Password" link.
7. Can I have more than one account?
A. No. Gamer Proving Grounds allows users to have only one account.
Any users found to be violating this rule will be reviewed and potentially banned.
CREDITS, PAYMENTS, and CASHING OUT
1. How do I purchase Gamer Proving Ground Credits (GPGC)?
A. Click the "Cashier" tab on the top of the page.
Then choose the amount of credits you want on your account and select "Deposit".
2. What payment methods does Gamer Proving Grounds have?
A. We currently only accept BitCoin in exchange for GPG Credits.
We are working diligently with other payment systems so you can bet with different currencies.
3. How do I cash out?
A. Simply go to the "Cashier" page and click "Cash Out" to exchange your Gamer Proving Ground Credits for BitCoins.
4. How many Gamer Proving Ground Credits (GPGC) is 1 BitCoin (BTC) worth?
A. 1 BTC is worth 500 GPGC.
5. How many Gamer Proving Ground Credits (GPGC) can I purchase with BitCoins (BTC)?
A. You can purchase up to 500 GPGC on your account.
You cannot add additional GPGC once you have reached your 500 GPGC maximum limit.
You may retain an unlimited amount of GPGC on your account from your winnings.
1. What is the "Play Now" feature?
A. "Play Now" allows users to place wagers on games they are personally playing.
You can challenge someone to a match by choosing your gaming system, game, stakes, and rules.
2. What happens if both players declare the match a "draw"?
A. If both players declare the match a draw for whatever reason, both players will have their credits fully refunded.
3. What happens if both players choose a different "winner"?
A. In cases like this, both players will have their credits fully refunded.
Players who choose different "winners" will have their accounts tagged and will be subject to a negative player ranking.
4. What if my opponent or myself disconnect during a game?
A. It will be up to players to select the winner.
In the case of an early disconnect, both players should choose "draw".
5. What if I think my opponent is cheating?
A. You may report the hacker to email@example.com and select "Draw" as the outcome of your match.
1. What is the "Bet Now" feature?
A. "Bet Now" allows users to place wagers on games other people are playing.
Whether you want to wager on a friend or stranger, 1v1, or team game, you can place wagers with real time odds.